TS1 & C-Pen Core on MAC OSX
Modified on: Wed, 21 Jul, 2021 at 2:26 PM
TS1 product page: https://cpen.com/product/ts1-g2/
C-Pen Core download: C-Pen Core 1.9b3 (MAC)
Compatibility: MAC OSX Catalina & Big Sur
- If a previous version of C-Pen Core is installed – go to System Preferences/C-PEN Core settings and un-check the Enable Input Method checkbox.
- Disconnect TS1 from the computer.
- Download and run the new installer. In case a warning message about “malicious software” or unidentified developer” shows up – follow instructions in App can’t be opened because Apple can’t check it for malicious software.
- When complete – be reminded to go to System Preferences/C-PEN Core settings and check the Enable Input Method checkbox.
- Reboot the computer and connect TS1.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.