TS1 product page: https://cpen.com/product/ts1-g2/
C-Pen Core download: C-Pen Core 1.10b6 (MAC)
Compatibility: MAC OSX Catalina, Big Sur, Monterey
- Supports MAC OSX Monterey 12.x
- Installs in Application folder. CPenCore app MUST be started manually!
- If a previous version of C-Pen Core is installed – go to System Preferences/C-PEN Core settings and un-check the Enable Input Method checkbox.
- Disconnect TS1 from the computer.
- Download and run the new installer. In case a warning message about “malicious software” or unidentified developer” shows up – follow instructions in App can’t be opened because Apple can’t check it for malicious software.
When complete – be reminded to go to System Preferences/C-PEN Core settings and check the Enable Input Method checkbox.
- Reboot the computer and connect TS1.
Allow C-Pen Core to input text
If the scanned text does not appear in the open document when scanning - make sure that C-Pen Core is allowed to paste text.
- Open System Preferences/Security & Privacy - Privacy tab.
- Select Accessibility.
- Click to unlock the padlock.
- Make sure C-Pen Core is enabled.
- Click to lock the padlock.