In case Extended Manufacturer's Guarantee applies, or your C-Pen device is no longer covered by any warranty or guarantee at all we, VIRRATA, global owner of the C-PEN brand, offers service and repair.
Read more about Warranty.
In case standard warranty applies for your C-Pen device - contact your reseller.
In case of Extended Guarantee or non-warranty repair, your C-Pen product shall be sent to our head office in Sweden for service/repair.
Read more about What to know when shipping a C-Pen product.
To apply for service, reach out to a C-Pen Helpdesk agent by submitting a New Support Ticket.
We do NOT assume any responsibility for returns not processed through one of our Helpdesk agents.
Terms - in short
- Independent of whether Extended Guarantee applies or if this regards a non-warranty repair customer is responsible for cost and fulfilment of shipment to our head office in Sweden.
Traceable and insured shipment is recommended. In case of damage or loss during shipment - sender needs to file claim to forwarder.
- Unless otherwise agreed we, Virrata, assume responsibility for shipment back to customer.
We will always send back traceable and insured.
Subject to proof of purchase:
- If your C-Pen device is subject to Extended Guarantee, repair and delivery back to you is free of charge.
- If purchase date is less or equal to 36 months - a flat Service fee of €80 ex. VAT is charged for service/repair (cost for shipment back to customer included).
- If, for any reason the service is rejected - then cost for shipment back to customer is covered by customer.
- If no proof of purchase is presented, this fee applies to units manufactured 36 months (or less) ago.
- If purchase date more than 36 months ago - service fee will be advised after the device is analysed by a C-Pen service technician.
- If service is rejected and the device is to be returned to the customer, the return freight cost is covered by the customer.