Make sure to read about C-Pen Connect prior to installing Connect Desktop software.
Read more about the app's Features and Functions.
Follow instructions on screen to complete installation.
Pair & get started
The C-PEN Core app downloaded in the previous step includes a wizard.
- Power on C-PEN Connect/BT10 by pressing the Power button for 5 seconds.
- Wait around 20 seconds for the LED indicator to switch to flashing BLUE.
- Open Android Settings (usually a cogwheel in the Notification Drawer/top bar) and proceed to Bluetooth section.
- In Bluetooth settings, click the option to pair/add a new device.
- When device BT10 shows up, click on it to pair.
- Start C-PEN Core app.
- The app will now connect to the pen, and the BLUE LED will turn to steady light. Now we are ready to scan.
Connect Desktop wizard